Marking a magazine issue as finished
When you read more than 95% of any magazine that's on your Magazine Rack, the finished issue moves to the end of your Magazine Rack, the cover image dims, and "Finished Reading" appears below the cover.
If you're done with an issue of a subscribed magazine but it hasn't automatically registered as finished, you can manually mark the issue as finished (with the same effect described above).
To manually mark a magazine issue as finished:
- Go to your Shelf .
- On your Magazine Rack, tap below the magazine cover.
- Tap Mark Issue as Finished.
- Accessing the table of contents in a title
- Downloading a magazine
- Filtering by format
- Finding and keeping an issue of a magazine
- Marking a magazine as finished
- Reading an article in a magazine
- Removing a magazine from the Magazine Rack
- Revisiting a recent place in a title
- Searching in a book or magazine
- Skipping between chapters or articles
- Subscribing to magazines
- Unsubscribing from a magazine
- Using the Libby reader
- What's the difference between kept magazines and magazine subscriptions?
- Zooming in books and magazines