Removing a magazine from the Magazine Rack
Magazines you keep on the Magazine Rack are automatically removed after 7 days. If you're finished reading a kept magazine, you can manually remove it from the Magazine Rack:
- Tap Shelf .
- On your Magazine Rack, tap below the magazine you want to remove.
- Select Remove This Issue.
The latest issue of a magazine subscription can't be removed unless you unsubscribe from the series, but you can mark it as "Finished Reading" so it's displayed less prominently on the Magazine Rack.
- Accessing the table of contents in a title
- Downloading a magazine
- Filtering by format
- Finding and keeping an issue of a magazine
- Marking a magazine as finished
- Reading an article in a magazine
- Removing a magazine from the Magazine Rack
- Revisiting a recent place in a title
- Searching in a book or magazine
- Skipping between chapters or articles
- Subscribing to magazines
- Unsubscribing from a magazine
- Using the Libby reader
- What's the difference between kept magazines and magazine subscriptions?
- Zooming in books and magazines