Borrowing available holds
When a hold becomes available, you'll get a notification and have 3 days to borrow it, deliver it later, or cancel it.
To find your hold, open the notification from Libby or go to > holds.
- To borrow the hold: Tap Borrow, pick a lending period, and follow the prompts.
- To deliver the hold later (if you're not ready for it yet): Tap Deliver Later and choose a new delivery date.
- To cancel the hold (if you no longer want it): Tap Manage Hold > Cancel Hold.
If you forget about the hold during its 3-day pickup window, it will be scheduled for later delivery automatically.
Note: Automatic rescheduling can happen once per hold. If you don't act on a hold a second time, it will be canceled.
- Borrowing available holds
- Canceling a hold
- Delivering holds later when you're not ready for them
- How do I see my place in line for a hold?
- Removing a hold suspension
- Suspending a hold
- What does Unknown Wait or 0 of 0 copies available mean?
- What is a hold?
- Where are my holds?
- Why do I need to wait for a copy of a digital title?