To manage which push notifications you get on Android and iOS devices:
- Tap .
- Tap Manage Notifications at the top of the menu.
Note: If you have existing in-app notifications at the top of the menu, swipe left to dismiss each one first.
- If prompted, allow Libby to send push notifications.
- Choose how to be notified: Ignore (no notification), Menu badge (in-app menu notification), or Notification (push notification).
Surface tablets, Windows 10 computers, and Libby in your browser don't support Libby push notifications. By default, you'll get in-app notifications, which appear in the menu.
If you'd like to receive email notices instead, here's how to set them up:
- Go to .
- If you have existing in-app notifications, dismiss each one by selecting the arrow in the bottom-right corner, then Dismiss Notification.
- Select Manage Notifications.
- Select Email notice for any event you'd like an email about.
- Select Fix this? next to "You need to specify an email address..." (at the bottom of the menu), then enter your email and select Next.