Do I need a library card to use Libby?
Yes, you'll need a library card for each library you want to borrow from. You can add multiple libraries to Libby, and you can even add multiple cards for each library.
Each library has their own guidelines for getting a card. Learn more about getting a card in this help article or reach out to the library you're interested in.
- Adding library cards
- Do I need a library card to use Libby?
- Finding a library
- How do I get a library card?
- I don't know my library, card number, or PIN
- Removing a card
- Renaming library cards
- Signing out
- Switching between cards from the same library
- Verifying your library card in Libby
- Why can't I find my library?