How do I get a library card?
If you don't have a library card yet, your library may have instructions or an easy way to get one directly from Libby. At the top of the library's home screen in Libby, tap I Would Like A Card then Visit Library Website or Use My Phone Number and follow the prompts.
If you're still not sure how to get a card or can't use your phone number to sign up for one, ask at your nearest public library.
- Adding library cards
- Do I need a library card to use Libby?
- Finding a library
- Getting started with Libby
- How do I get a library card?
- I don't know my library, card number, or PIN
- Navigating the app
- Removing a card
- Renaming your library card and changing a library's colors
- Signing out
- Switching between cards from the same library
- Verifying your library card in Libby
- What do icon colors mean in Libby?
- What is Libby?
- Why can't I find my library?