Adding library cards
To add a library card to Libby, tap , then follow the prompts at the top of the screen.
- Tap , then cards + (under "Your Libraries").
- If needed, switch libraries.
- Tap Add Another Card.
- Follow the prompts to add your card.
Some libraries have partnerships with other libraries, which let you borrow titles from a partner library using your normal library card.
If your library has one of these partnerships, you'll see an I'm Visiting From Another Library link when you're adding a card in Libby. Tap that link to view a list of partner libraries where you can borrow titles.
To add your card for a partner library:
- Go to > Add Library.
- Search for the partner library and open it.
- Tap I'm Visiting From Another Library.
- Choose your normal library from the list and sign in.