Adding library cards
To add a library card to Libby, tap Enter Library Account Details at the top of the library's home screen, then follow the prompts.
- Go to > See Library Cards.
- If you have more than one library, choose the right library gem (next to Library).
- Tap Add Another Card.
- Follow the prompts to add your card.
Some libraries have partnerships with other libraries, which let you borrow titles from a partner library using your normal library card.
If your library has one of these partnerships, you'll see an I'm Visiting From Another Library link when you're adding a card in Libby. Tap that link to view a list of partner libraries where you can borrow titles.
To add your card for a partner library:
- Go to > Add A Library.
- Search for the partner library and open it.
- Tap I'm Visiting From Another Library.
- Choose your normal library from the list and sign in.