Adding tags to titles
To tag a title in your library's collection:
- Open a list and open a title's details page, or search for a title.
- Tap Tag.
- Select as many tags as you'd like.
Tip: Turn on the Quick Tagging toggle (at the bottom of the panel) if you want to add the same tag to lots of titles.
- Slide down the panel to close it.
You can also tag loans and holds on your Shelf () and anything on your Timeline ().
- Adding tags to titles
- Adding your OverDrive wish lists to Libby
- Can I be notified when new magazine issues are available?
- Changing a regular tag into a smart tag
- Creating a new tag
- Deleting tags
- Exporting and sharing tags
- Finding and tagging titles not offered by your library
- Renaming tags
- Sorting and filtering your tags
- Untagging titles
- What are smart tags and what do they do?