Searching for titles
To search for titles:
- Tap Search in the footer.
- Enter your search term (e.g., a title, author, narrator, or series name) in the search bar.
- Select a search suggestion (if available), or tap to see all results.
Refining your search
To refine your search results:
- Tap above your results.
- Add a sort or filter, or adjust your search terms in the "Search Within Results" box.
- If you adjusted your search terms, tap or press Enter on your keyboard.
- Tap Show Titles.
- Browsing by subject
- Checking if a title's available at multiple libraries
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering your library's catalog
- Finding and keeping an issue of a magazine
- Finding and tagging titles not offered by your library
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Pinning filters and sorts
- Searching for titles
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find a title in my library?