Finding details about a title
On a title's details screen, you'll see a brief description of the title, its author (creator), the format, the number of copies in the collection, and more.
You can get to a title's details in several ways, including:
- While browsing or searching your library's catalog, tap any title's cover image.
- From your Shelf , tap Manage Loan, Manage Hold, or . Then, tap the title's name.
- From your Shelf , tap tags (at the top of the screen), select a tag, then tap the title's name.
- (Mobile app only) While reading or listening, tap the title's cover image, then View Title Details.
Note: In a book or magazine, tap the center of the screen to see the cover image in the circle above the timeline.
- Browsing by subject
- Checking if a title's available at multiple libraries
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering by format
- Filtering your library's catalog
- Finding and keeping an issue of a magazine
- Finding and tagging titles not offered by your library
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Pinning filters and sorts
- Searching for titles
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find a title in my library?