Skipping between chapters or articles
You can use handy shortcuts in the Libby reader or audio player to skip forward and backward between chapters (in a book or an audiobook) or articles (in a magazine).
Tap the number on the right side of the chapter name.
While reading an article in a magazine, tap (at the bottom of the screen) to open the next article.
Tap the number on the left side of the chapter name.
While reading an article, tap (at the bottom of the screen).
While reading an article, tap (at the bottom of the screen), then choose an article to start reading.
- Accessing the table of contents in a title
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in an audiobook
- Can I listen to Libby audiobooks on my Google Home or Amazon Echo?
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing playback speed
- Changing text size in a book
- Changing your reading preference for books
- Defining words
- Does Libby work with Android Auto?
- Does Libby work with Android Automotive?
- Does Libby work with Apple CarPlay?
- Does Libby work with Sonos speakers?
- Downloading a magazine
- Exporting notes and highlights
- Filtering by format
- Finding and keeping an issue of a magazine
- Hiding the article button in a magazine
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Marking a magazine as finished
- Reading an article in a magazine
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Removing a magazine from the Magazine Rack
- Revisiting a recent place in a title
- Rewinding or fast-forwarding
- Searching in a book or magazine
- Setting a sleep timer
- Skipping between chapters or articles
- Subscribing to magazines
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Unsubscribing from a magazine
- Using the Libby reader
- Viewing your progress in a book
- Viewing your progress in an audiobook
- What's the difference between kept magazines and magazine subscriptions?
- Why are chapters locked in a title?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?
- Zooming in books and magazines