Reading an article in a magazine
When you're reading a magazine, you can open individual articles and adjust text size and lighting settings for them.
Note: Opening individual articles isn't available in some magazine issues.
Opening individual articles
- Tap the center of the screen to hide the timeline.
- Select Read The Article (or Articles) near the bottom of the reader.
- If there are multiple articles on a page, select which one to read from the list.
Adjusting text size and lighting for articles
- Close the article.
- Tap the center of the screen.
- Select and update the appearance settings.
- Reopen the article to see your changes.
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing text size in a book
- Changing your reading preference for books
- Defining words
- Exporting notes and highlights
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Reading an article in a magazine
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Viewing your progress in a book
- Why are chapters locked in a title?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?
- Zooming in books and magazines