Can I be notified when new magazine issues are available?
You'll be prompted to create a "Notify Me" smart tag when you borrow or return a magazine. You can also use the steps below to manually create a "Notify Me" smart tag in Libby.
Creating a "Notify Me" smart tag for magazines
To create a "Notify Me" smart tag for magazines:
- Tap .
- Tap tags at the top of the screen.
- Tap Actions, then New Tag.
- Name your new tag, add a description (optional), then tap Create. We recommend a name like "Notify" or "Magazines."
- Select Notify Me when prompted about the type of tag you'd like.
- Slide the panel down to close it and save your selection.
Libby will prompt you to add other magazines to this tag when you borrow or return them.
Choosing how you get notified
To choose how you get notified about new magazine issues, go to > Settings > Manage Notifications and update Notify Me: Series.