Setting preferences to filter your library's catalog
You can set preferences to filter your library's catalog. That way, you'll only see content you're interested in when browsing and searching.
To set preferences:
- In a list or in search results, tap Preferences.
- Adjust your filters and default sorting option.
- Tap Apply Preferences.
You can also sort and filter individual lists without changing your default preferences.
- Browsing by subject
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering by format
- Finding and borrowing issues of a magazine
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Refining searches and lists
- Searching for titles
- Setting preferences to filter your library's catalog
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find some titles in my library?