Filtering your library's catalog
You can filter your library's catalog to only see titles you're interested in when browsing and searching.
- In a list or search results, tap to apply filters.
- Adjust your filters and default sorting option, then tap Show Titles.
Tap the applied sort or filter to:
- Quickly change it.
- Pin it, which means the sort or filter will be applied to all lists, search results, and the library home screen, until you remove it.
- Remove it.
Note: Some filters can't be removed from certain lists. For example, when browsing a list of available titles, the "available now" filter can't be removed. You can remove the filter and return to your library's home screen by tapping Library .
- Browsing by subject
- Checking if a title's available at multiple libraries
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering your library's catalog
- Finding and keeping an issue of a magazine
- Finding and tagging titles not offered by your library
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Pinning filters and sorts
- Searching for titles
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find a title in my library?