Pinning filters and sorts
You can use pins to automatically apply filters and sorts when you're browsing and searching your library. For example, you can pin the "available now" filter to only find titles you can borrow right away.
To pin a filter or sort:
- Tap Library or Search in the footer.
- Tap .
- Select a filter or sort, then Show Titles.
- Select the applied filter or sort.
- Tap Pin Filter or Pin Sort.
Note: Not all filters or sort options can be pinned.
Pinned filters and sorts will be applied to the library home screen (at all of your libraries), all lists, and all searches until you manually remove them.
To unpin a filter or sort: Tap the pin, then select Remove Filter or Remove Sort.
- Browsing by subject
- Checking if a title's available at multiple libraries
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering your library's catalog
- Finding and keeping an issue of a magazine
- Finding and tagging titles not offered by your library
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Pinning filters and sorts
- Searching for titles
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find a title in my library?