Can I transfer books to an ereader from Libby?
If you have a NOOK or similar ereader that's compatible with Adobe Digital Editions (ADE), you can download Libby books on a computer, then use ADE to transfer them to your device:
- On a computer, go to libbyapp.com. Add your library and card, if needed.
- Select .
- Select loans at the top of the screen.
- If you've set a reading preference, select Manage Loan, then Read With.... Otherwise, select Read With....
- Click Other Options.
- Select EPUB or PDF. (Format options vary by title.)
- Open the file in ADE and transfer the book to your ereader. (Learn how using this article from OverDrive Help.)