Changing your reading preference for books
To change your reading preference for all books:
- Tap .
- Tap Settings, then Read Books With....
- Tap Kindle or Libby to open books that way by default, or tap I Have No Preference to choose how you open a book each time.
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing text size in a book
- Changing your reading preference for books
- Defining words
- Exporting notes and highlights
- Hiding the article button in a magazine
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Reading an article in a magazine
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Reading with Kindle
- Returning Kindle Books
- Trouble getting a book from Amazon to your Kindle
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Viewing your progress in a book
- Why are chapters locked in a title?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?
- Why can't I send a book to Kindle?
- Zooming in books and magazines