Can I transfer books to an ereader from Libby?
If you have a Kindle, you can use the "Read With Kindle" option in Libby (U.S. only) to send ebooks to your device.
If you have an Adobe-compatible ereader (like a NOOK or Kobo), you can download Libby ebooks on a computer, then use Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) to transfer them to your device:
- On a computer, go to libbyapp.com in your browser. Add your library and card, if needed.
- Go to Shelf > Loans, then select Read With...
Note: If you have a reading preference set, tap Manage Loan to access the Read With... option.
- Click Send To Another Device.
- Click select your device, then choose Adobe-compatible ereader.
Note: If Kindle is your reading preference, you may see your Kindle device instead of select your device.
- Select Download DRM File.
- Open the file in ADE and transfer the book to your ereader. (Learn how using this article from OverDrive Help.)