Adding your OverDrive wish lists to Libby
If you created wish lists in the OverDrive app, you can import them into Libby as a tag. To do so, go to and select the Sync Wish Lists notification.
Follow the prompts in the notification to either:
- Create a new tag for your wish list. (This is a good option if you're new to Libby.)
- Merge your OverDrive wish list into an existing tag. (This is a good option if you already use tags to track titles you want to read.)
You can find your wish list tag under > tags.
Wish lists from all of your saved library cards are added to your wish list tag in Libby. If you add another library card with an OverDrive wish list later, that wish list will also be imported into Libby.
If you already use a tag in Libby to track your wish list, you can add "OverDrive Wish List" smarts to it. Otherwise, we recommend creating a new tag with "OverDrive Wish List" smarts:
- Search or browse for a title you want to add to your wish list.
- Tap Tag in the search results or list.
- Tap New Tag.
- Name your new tag. (We recommend something like "wish list" or "want to read.")
- (Optional) Add a description.
- Tap some smarts (below the "Description" field).
- Tap OverDrive Wish List.
- Slide the panel down to close it.