Changing a regular tag into a smart tag
In Libby, you can change a regular tag into a smart tag. A smart tag can automatically keep track of certain titles for you.
For example, if you have a tag in Libby for titles you want to read, you can add "OverDrive Wish List" smarts to it. When you do, the smart tag will contain both your OverDrive wish list items plus the titles from your "want to read" tag.
To change a regular tag into a smart tag:
- Tap Shelf .
- Tap tags at the top of the screen.
- Select a tag.
- Tap Change.
- Select the smarts you want.
- Slide the panel down to close it and save your selection.
Note: You can only have one of each smart tag, except "Notify Me." You can have as many "Notify Me" smart tags as you want.
- Adding past activity to the Borrowed smart tag
- Adding tags to titles
- Adding your OverDrive wish lists to Libby
- Changing a regular tag into a smart tag
- Creating a new tag
- Deleting tags
- Exporting and sharing tags
- Finding and tagging titles not offered by your library
- Removing tags from titles
- Renaming tags
- Sorting and filtering your tags
- What are smart tags and what do they do?