Changing a regular tag into a smart tag
In Libby, you can change a regular tag into a smart tag. A smart tag can automatically keep track of certain titles for you.
For example, if you have a tag in Libby for titles you want to read, you can add "OverDrive Wish List" smarts to it. When you do, the smart tag will contain both your OverDrive wish list items plus the titles from your "want to read" tag.
To change a regular tag into a smart tag:
- Tap .
- Tap tags at the top of the screen.
- Select a tag.
- Tap Change.
- Select the smarts you want.
- Tap Update at the bottom of the panel.
Note: You can only have one of each smart tag, except "Notify Me." You can have as many "Notify Me" smart tags as you want.
- Adding tags to titles
- Adding your OverDrive wish lists to Libby
- Can I be notified when new magazine issues are available?
- Changing a regular tag into a smart tag
- Creating a new tag
- Deleting tags
- Exporting and sharing tags
- Renaming tags
- Sorting and filtering your tags
- Untagging titles
- What are smart tags?