Navigating the app
In the footer
- Tap Search to search for titles.
- Tap Library to open the library collection you were most recently browsing.
- Tap Menu to customize your settings, add another library card, get help, and more.
- Tap Shelf to see your loans, holds, magazines, and tags for all your libraries.
- Tap Timeline to see your timeline.
In the menu
- Tap Manage Notifications to change your notification settings. Once set up, in-app ("menu badge") notifications appear at the top of the menu.
- Tap a library (under "Your Libraries") to browse their collection. Your active library has a star on the library card next to its name ().
- Tap Manage Cards (under "Your Libraries") to see, rename, verify, or remove your saved library cards.
- Tap Add Library to find another library.
- Tap Get Some Help to search for answers to your questions, find solutions to common problems, or suggest an idea.
- Tap Take Our Survey to answer a quick survey about Libby.
- Tap Settings to customize your experience in Libby.