Finding a library
To find a library:
- Go to > Add Library.
- Find your library:
- Use the search box to find your library by name, city, or zip code.
- Tap Map (in the top-right corner) to look for libraries near you.
- Tap the library to open its collection.
- Follow the prompts at the top of the screen to add a library card.
- Adding library cards
- Do I need a library card to use Libby?
- Finding a library
- How do I get a library card?
- I don't know my library, card number, or PIN
- Removing a card
- Renaming your library card and changing a library's colors
- Signing out
- Switching between cards from the same library
- Verifying your library card in Libby
- Why can't I find my library?