If Libby isn't working properly, these basic troubleshooting steps can help fix or diagnose most issues.
- Try a different Wi-Fi network, or turn Wi-Fi off and use cellular data.
- Check your device's app store and install any updates for Libby.
- Check that your device has storage space available.
- Android only: Check for and install any updates for Android System Webview. If you don't see that app, check for and install any updates for Chrome instead.
- Android only: Remove the SD card, if your device has one.
If these steps don't work, browse the articles below to find your specific issue.