If your library offers magazines, they're always available to read. Tap Open Magazine to start reading.
While reading a magazine, you can tap the article button to open and read an individual article.
When you close a magazine:
- Choose Subscribe to be notified when new issues come out.
- Choose Keep For 7 Days to keep the specific issue on your Magazine Rack for later.
On your Shelf , magazines appear on the Magazine Rack. Here, you can:
- Find the latest issues of magazines you subscribe to and issues of magazines you've chosen to keep.
- Subscriptions have a "Latest Issue" label below the cover.
- Kept magazines have a countdown (e.g., "6 Days Left") below the cover.
- Tap the blank cover to visit the Newsstand, where you can browse your library's full collection of magazines by cover, like a physical newsstand.
- Tap a cover (on the Newsstand or Magazine Rack) to start reading right away.
Browse the articles below to learn more about reading magazines in Libby.