To start reading a book:
- Tap Shelf () in the footer.
- Tap loans at the top of the screen.
- Tap Read With... to choose where you'd like to read the book (Libby or Kindle), then start reading in Libby or finish sending to Kindle (U.S. libraries only).
When the book opens in Libby:
- Tap the center of the screen to dismiss the navigation bar and start reading.
- Tap (near the top of the screen) to change the font, adjust the text size, enable dark mode, and more.
Note: Some books, like picture books and graphic novels, don't offer all of these settings or features.
Browse the articles below to learn more about reading books in Libby.