Creating a new tag
Tags are a flexible way to organize books in Libby. You can use tags to make lists of things you want to read, your favorite titles, what you've borrowed, and more.
To create a new tag:
- Tap .
- Tap tags at the top of the screen.
- Tap Actions, then New Tag.
- Name your new tag, add a description (optional), then tap Create .
- (Optional) Turn the tag into a smart tag, like an "OverDrive Wish List" or "Notify Me" smart tag.
- Tap Update at the bottom of the panel.
- Adding tags to titles
- Adding your OverDrive wish lists to Libby
- Can I be notified when new magazine issues are available?
- Changing a regular tag into a smart tag
- Creating a new tag
- Deleting tags
- Exporting and sharing tags
- Renaming tags
- Sorting and filtering your tags
- Untagging titles
- What are smart tags?