Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
In Libby, you can hide and restore library lists and Shelf sections to customize your browsing experience.
Hiding library lists and Shelf sections
To hide a library list or Shelf section:
- Tap next to a list or section.
- Tap Proceed.
The list or section will be hidden until you restore it.
Restoring library lists and Shelf sections
To restore a library list or Shelf section:
- Go to (for library lists) or (for Shelf sections).
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Restore.
- Browsing by subject
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering by format
- Finding and borrowing older issues of a magazine
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Refining searches and lists
- Searching for titles
- Setting preferences to filter your library's catalog
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find some titles in my library?