Does Libby work with Sonos speakers?
Yes! You can listen to audiobook loans on your Sonos speakers.
- Add the Libby service in your Sonos Controller app.
- Sign into the Libby service:
- When prompted, enter your setup code from the Libby app.
- To get a setup code: Open Libby, and go to > Get Some Help. Then, select Copy To Another Device.
- Once signed in, go back to the Sonos Controller app and enter a name for your account.
- Tap on an audiobook on your shelf to start listening.
If you have trouble with the Libby service, please contact Sonos support.