I'm not getting notifications for Libby
Libby no longer offers to send email notifications by default on Android and iOS devices. Instead, we recommend setting up push or in-app notifications.
If you're not getting push notifications for Libby:
- Make sure you've configured Libby to send notifications on all your devices. To check, go to > Settings > Manage Notifications on each device. If prompted, allow Libby to send push notifications.
- Make sure you've selected "Notification" for all the events you want push notifications about.
- If you're not getting a specific notification, toggle your setting from Notification to Ignore, then change it back to Notification.
If you're still having issues, consult your device manufacturer for more help:
- For iOS users: visit this Apple help article about notifications.
- For Android users: visit this Google help article about notifications.