Zooming in books and magazines
You can zoom into pictures, maps, and other images in books and magazines in Libby.
In a magazine, read-along, picture book, or graphic novel
- On a touch device, pinch in or out to change the zoom levels.
- On a non-touch device, select in the top bar, then use and to change the zoom levels. Select again to exit zoom mode.
In a regular book
- On a touch device, tap and hold an image, then pinch in or out to change the zoom levels.
- On a non-touch device, click and hold an image, then use the mouse wheel to change the zoom levels.
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing text size in a book
- Changing your reading preference for books
- Defining words
- Exporting notes and highlights
- Hiding the article button in a magazine
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Reading an article in a magazine
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Viewing your progress in a book
- Why are chapters locked in a title?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?
- Zooming in books and magazines