Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in an audiobook
To add a bookmark: Tap at the top of the audiobook player.
To add a highlight: Play the audiobook, then tap and hold to highlight a passage.
To add a note to a bookmark or highlight: Tap , select a bookmark or highlight, and tap . Then, tap Make a note and add your note.
Bookmarks, notes, and highlights are saved in the audiobook under (and reappear there if you borrow the book again).
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in an audiobook
- Can I listen to Libby audiobooks on my Google Home or Amazon Echo?
- Changing playback speed
- Does Libby work with Android Auto?
- Does Libby work with Android Automotive?
- Does Libby work with Apple CarPlay?
- Does Libby work with Sonos speakers?
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Rewinding or fast-forwarding
- Setting a sleep timer
- Viewing your progress in an audiobook
- Why are chapters locked in a title?