What do icons and colors mean in Libby?
Many icons in Libby show your library's colors. If you belong to multiple libraries, the colors can help you quickly identify which library you can borrow a title from or which library has the shortest wait list. When you borrow or place a hold on a title, you'll see an icon with that library's colors next to the title on your Shelf ().
The icon next to a title shows additional information about it. Here are some icons you'll encounter in Libby and what they mean:
- : The title is available to borrow.
- : The title needs to be placed on hold.
- : Your library purchased more copies of the title since you placed the hold.
- : The title is borrowed and downloaded.
- : The title is borrowed but not downloaded.
Tap an icon next to a title to see your options or get more details about it.