Turning on dyslexic font in a book
In an ebook, tap the center of the screen, then . From there, tap OpenDyslexic under "Book Design."
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing text size in an ebook
- Changing your reading preference for ebooks
- Defining words
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Seeing notes and highlights after a loan expires
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Viewing your progress in a book
- Why are chapters locked in a title?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?