What is a hold?
If all the copies of a digital book are checked out, you can place a hold on it instead. This will put you on a wait list for the title.
Once the title becomes available, you'll get a notification.
- Borrowing available holds
- Can I be notified when new magazine issues are available?
- Canceling a hold
- Changing your email for notifications
- Delivering holds later when you're not ready for them
- How do I see my place in line for a hold?
- I'm not getting notifications for Libby
- Managing notifications
- Removing a hold suspension
- Suspending a hold
- What is a hold?
- Where are my holds?
- Why do I need to wait for a copy of a digital title?