Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
To quickly create a bookmark in a book, tap the top of the screen in the reader.
You can also:
- Tap the center of the screen to show the navigation bar.
- Tap the bookmark icon near the top-right corner.
To make a note or highlight in a book:
- Tap and hold a word until it's highlighted, then drag to select your desired passage.
- Tap Highlight to use the most recent highlight color, or select another color next to "Highlight."
- To leave a note: Tap the highlighted passage, tap Make a note, and add your note.
Bookmarks, notes, and highlights are saved in the book under (and reappear there if you borrow the book again).
- Accessing the table of contents in a title
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing text size in a book
- Changing your reading preference for books
- Defining words
- Exporting notes and highlights
- Hiding the article button in a magazine
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Reading an article in a magazine
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Revisiting a recent place in a title
- Searching in a book or magazine
- Skipping between chapters or articles
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Using the Libby reader
- Viewing your progress in a book
- Why are chapters locked in a title?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?
- Zooming in books and magazines