Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
To create a bookmark in a book:
- Tap the center of the screen to show the navigation bar.
- Tap the bookmark icon near the top-right corner.
To make a note or highlight in a book:
- Tap and hold a word until it's highlighted, then drag to select your desired passage.
- Tap Highlight to use the most recent highlight color, or select another color next to "Highlight."
- To leave a note: Tap the highlighted passage, add a note, and tap Save.
Bookmarks, notes, and highlights are saved in the book under (and reappear there if you borrow the book again).
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing text size in a book
- Changing your reading preference for books
- Defining words
- Exporting notes and highlights
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Reading an article in a magazine
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Viewing your progress in a book
- Why are chapters locked in a title?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?
- Zooming in books and magazines