Browsing by subject
To browse your library's collection by subject:
- Tap Library .
- Tap at the top of the screen.
- Select one or more subjects, then tap Show Titles. Or, tap Explore all to browse all subjects at your library.
On the "Subjects" screen, tap a subject to browse its titles. You can also tap by size or by name to sort the subjects alphabetically or by number of titles (most to least).
- Browsing by subject
- Checking if a title's available at multiple libraries
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering by format
- Filtering your library's catalog
- Finding and keeping an issue of a magazine
- Finding and tagging titles not offered by your library
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Pinning filters and sorts
- Searching for titles
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find a title in my library?