Browsing by subject
To see all of your library's subjects:
- Tap in the footer.
- Tap subjects at the top of the screen.
From there, tap a subject to browse its titles. You can also tap Sort to display them alphabetically or by number of titles (most to least).
- Browsing by subject
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering by format
- Finding and borrowing older issues of a magazine
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Refining searches and lists
- Searching for titles
- Setting preferences to filter your library's catalog
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find some titles in my library?