Can I read in landscape on my phone?
For regular books, we haven't settled on a landscape reading experience on small screens that meets our standard of quality. These books are always presented in portrait on small screens. For magazines and picture books, landscape mode is usually available regardless of screen size.
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing text size in a book
- Changing your reading preference for books
- Defining words
- Exporting notes and highlights
- Hiding the article button in a magazine
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Reading an article in a magazine
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Viewing your progress in a book
- Why are chapters locked in a title?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?
- Zooming in books and magazines