Rewinding or fast-forwarding
In the audio player, tap the 15-second backward and forward buttons to rewind or fast-forward.
To have more control over how far you skip, drag left on the book cover to skip forward or drag right to skip backward. The further you swipe, the further you skip.
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in an audiobook
- Can I listen to Libby audiobooks on my Google Home or Amazon Echo?
- Changing playback speed
- Does Libby work with Android Auto?
- Does Libby work with Apple CarPlay?
- Does Libby work with Sonos devices?
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Rewinding or fast-forwarding
- Setting a sleep timer
- Viewing your progress in an audiobook
- Why are chapters locked in a title?