How do I see my place in line for a hold?
To see your place in line for a hold, go to Shelf > holds (at the top of the screen).
Your estimated wait time is shown next to the book cover. You'll find more information, like your place in line and the number of copies in use, below the hold.
Tip: If you belong to multiple libraries, tap to see if the title is available or has a shorter wait list at another library.
- Borrowing available holds
- Canceling a hold
- Delivering holds later when you're not ready for them
- How do I see my place in line for a hold?
- Placing a hold on a skip-the-line copy of a title
- Removing a hold suspension
- Suspending a hold
- What does Unknown Wait on a hold mean?
- What is a hold?
- Where are my holds?
- Why do I need to wait for a copy of a digital title?