Jumping to a specific page in a list
To jump to a different page in a list or in search results, tap on the page number. You'll see page numbers periodically as you're browsing longer lists.
- Browsing by subject
- Checking if a title's available at multiple libraries
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering by format
- Filtering your library's catalog
- Finding and keeping an issue of a magazine
- Finding and tagging titles not offered by your library
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Pinning filters and sorts
- Searching for titles
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find a title in my library?