Navigating to different parts of a title
In a book or an audiobook, you can easily navigate to different chapters and to your bookmarks and highlights:
- In a book, tap the center of the screen to show the navigation bar and timeline.
- To view the table of contents: Tap Chapters (or the name of the current chapter) on the timeline. Tap on a chapter in the list to jump to it.
- To skip to the next chapter: Tap the number on the right side of the chapter name.
- To skip to the beginning of the current chapter: Tap the number on the left side of the chapter name.
- To jump to a bookmark, note, or highlight: Tap , then tap the passage.
- To read the title's summary: Tap the title's cover image.
- To navigate to a more precise position in the title: Slide the timeline at the bottom of the screen.
- The timeline shows specific markers for your progress, chapter breaks, your bookmarks, and your highlights.