Setting a sleep timer
To set a sleep timer for the first time, tap at the top right of the audiobook player. Then, choose a preset or drag on the "Fine-tune" slider to set a custom timer (5-120 minutes).
Libby will save your sleep timer choice (except the end-of-chapter option). After a sleep timer is saved, tap once to use your saved timer and tap again to change it.
To cancel the sleep timer, tap and select Off. Canceling a sleep timer also deletes your saved timer.
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in an audiobook
- Can I listen to Libby audiobooks on my Google Home or Amazon Echo?
- Changing playback speed
- Does Libby work with Android Auto?
- Does Libby work with Apple CarPlay?
- Does Libby work with Sonos devices?
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Rewinding or fast-forwarding
- Setting a sleep timer
- Viewing your progress in an audiobook
- Why are chapters locked in a title?