Changing playback speed
To change the playback speed in an audiobook, tap . Then, choose a preset or drag the "Fine-tune" slider to set a custom speed (0.6–3x).
- Accessing the table of contents in a title
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in an audiobook
- Can I listen to Libby audiobooks on my Google Home or Amazon Echo?
- Changing playback speed
- Does Libby work with Android Auto?
- Does Libby work with Android Automotive?
- Does Libby work with Apple CarPlay?
- Does Libby work with Sonos speakers?
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Revisiting a recent place in a title
- Rewinding or fast-forwarding
- Setting a sleep timer
- Skipping between chapters or articles
- Viewing your progress in an audiobook
- Why are chapters locked in a title?