Viewing your progress in an audiobook
You can see your current position, your progress as a percentage, and the remaining time in the audiobook at the top of the player.
You can see your progress in the current chapter on either side of the chapter name. The time elapsed is on the left, and the time remaining is on the right.
At the bottom of the player, the timeline shows your progress, chapter breaks, your bookmarks, and your highlights.
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in an audiobook
- Can I listen to Libby audiobooks on my Google Home or Amazon Echo?
- Changing playback speed
- Does Libby work with Android Auto?
- Does Libby work with Android Automotive?
- Does Libby work with Apple CarPlay?
- Does Libby work with Sonos speakers?
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Rewinding or fast-forwarding
- Setting a sleep timer
- Viewing your progress in an audiobook
- Why are chapters locked in a title?