Reading in sepia or night mode
In a book, tap the center of the screen, then . From there, select Sepia or Dark under "Lighting."
Note: If your device is in dark mode, the reader in Libby will automatically use the dark theme, unless you manually change it to Bright or Sepia.
- Accessing the table of contents in a title
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing text size in a book
- Changing your reading preference for books
- Defining words
- Exporting notes and highlights
- Hiding the article button in a magazine
- Keyboard shortcuts for Libby's ebook reader and audiobook player
- Reading an article in a magazine
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Revisiting a recent place in a title
- Searching in a book or magazine
- Skipping between chapters or articles
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Using the Libby reader
- Viewing your progress in a book
- Why are chapters locked in a title?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?
- Zooming in books and magazines