Viewing your progress in a book
To see your reading progress, tap the center of the screen in the reader.
Next to the cover image, you'll see the current page (on the left) and the total number of pages in the book (on the right).
You can see your progress in the current chapter next to the "Chapters" button (or chapter name). The pages completed are on the left, and the pages remaining are on the right.
At the bottom of the screen, the timeline shows your progress, chapter breaks, your bookmarks, and your highlights.
To see your progress as a percentage, tap the current page number (next to the book cover). You can also see this percentage on the Shelf.
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing text size in an ebook
- Changing your reading preference for ebooks
- Defining words
- Exporting notes and highlights
- Navigating to different parts of a title
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Viewing your progress in a book
- Why are chapters locked in a title?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?