Removing a card
Removing a card deletes its loans and holds from your Shelf () and removes that library from your current device. If you ever add your card to Libby again, any active loans and holds will reappear.
To remove a library card:
- Tap , then Manage Cards (under "Your Libraries").
- If needed, switch libraries.
- Tap Actions (on your card).
- Tap Remove Card, then Yes, Remove Card.
If you set Libby up on other devices with a setup code, the library card will automatically be removed from those as well.
- Adding library cards
- Do I need a library card to use Libby?
- Finding a library
- How do I get a library card?
- I don't know my library, card number, or PIN
- Removing a card
- Renaming your library card and changing a library's colors
- Signing out
- Switching between cards from the same library
- Verifying your library card in Libby
- Why can't I find my library?