Finding titles that are available to borrow
If a title's available to borrow, you'll see a Borrow button next to it in lists and search results. On your library's home screen, tap a book cover to go to its details screen, then look for a Borrow button.
Browsing available titles in lists and search results
To filter lists or search results to only show titles that are available to borrow:
- In a list or in search results, tap .
- Under "Availability," select available now, then tap Show Titles.
- (Optional) Tap the applied available now filter, then tap Pin Filter to also apply this filter to future search results and lists.
Seeing all available titles at your library
- Tap .
- Tap available now at the top of the screen.
- Browsing by subject
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering your library's catalog
- Finding and borrowing issues of a magazine
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Pinning filters and sorts
- Searching for titles
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find a title in my library?