Finding titles that are available to borrow
If a title's available to borrow, you'll see a Borrow link next to it in a list or in search results. On your library's home screen, tap a book cover to go to its details screen and look for a Borrow link.
Use these methods to only see titles that are available to borrow:
- Tap .
- Tap available now at the top of the screen.
Your preferences are applied to all lists and search results in Libby. To set an availability preference:
- In a list or search results, tap Preferences.
- Next to "Availability," select Available Now.
- Tap Apply Preferences.
In a list or search results:
- Tap Refine (near the top-right).
- Tap Availability, then Available Now.
- Browsing by subject
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering by format
- Finding and borrowing issues of a magazine
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Refining searches and lists
- Searching for titles
- Setting preferences to filter your library's catalog
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find some titles in my library?